Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nutritionalist

This past Friday, as required by my insurance company, I had an appointment with the dietitian / nutritionist. I wish I could say it was worth while or that I learned something new. Unfortunately, that would be a lie. However, I look at it as one more step over the insurance wall.

Yesterday I heard from my PCP, and they have filled out three of my six needed forms for the history of physician supervised diet and exercise requirement. Today I have an appointment where they are going to fill out #4, and with my previous doctor, I will have #5 and #6, as soon as my records are sent to my current PCP.

April 4th I have my first one on one appointment with the bariatric surgeon. I'd like to have all of my documentation by then, but I'll probably be missing the two forms from my previous doctor. Oh well. I'll be on the "gut carve table" soon enough!